Crossroads High School  Logo
Mission Statement How do I enroll ? Staff Directory District Calendar Bell Schedule
Medi-Cal Birth Certificates Dental Medical Immunizations Women's Health Clinics Walk-in Flu Clinic Headstart
Where Do I Start? Community College Adult Ed FAFSA Foster Youth
Site Council Title I
Diploma Requirements Homelink CAASPP Healthy Kids Survey

How do I enroll ?

Crossroads is a choice school. When you choose to enroll at Crossroads you must work with the V.P. or counselor at your home school to complete an Intradistrict (inside) transfer or an Interdistrict (outside) transfer. This form must be brought to Crossroads to be submitted to Student Services for approval.


Samantha Allen


(925) 689-6852

(925) 603-1771 fax


School Staff - If you have a student at your school that is interested in coming to Crossroads print the TRANSFER REFERRAL, fill it out and email or fax to Samantha Allen.